New Patient Registration
If you are new to the area and wish to register with one of our GP’s please ask at our reception. If you have your Medical Card then please bring this along with you.
Following your registration you will be required to have a new patient check to enable your registration to be fully complete. An appointment will be offered with our Health Care Support Worker during your registration.
Inner Practice Boundary Area
- North side of London Road between the Five Bells Roundabout and Clay Hill Road roundabout
- West side of Clay Hill Road between Clay Hill Road roundabout and Timberlog Lane roundabout where it joins Broadmayne.
- South side of Broadmayne between Timberlog Lane roundabout and the junction of Southernhay.
- South and East side of Southernhay.
- East side of Nethermayne between Roundacre roundabout and the Five Bells roundabout.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services